Title: Retail and Ministry Manager of Mother’s Helper
Reports to: DaySpring Villa Assistant Director
Job Summary: The Retail and Ministry Manager is responsible for all aspects of the retail ministry store. The manager is the overseer of all store processes, merchandising, and business functions for the store. The manager maximizes employee productivity, ensures consistent compliance with all DaySpring Villa and Mother’s Helper Policy and Procedures and maintains an environment of Christ-like care, efficiency and profit to further support the ministry of DaySpring Villa.
- High school diploma.
- Minimum 8 years’ experience in project planning, retail, customer service, fundraising/event planning activities, team leadership. organizing schedules, and/or managing a household: including managing finances, complex schedules and problem resolution.
- Be an active member of a Christ-centered Church.
- Creative thinker and problem solver.
- Proven written and verbal communication skills.
- Effectively demonstrate professional appearance and dress.
- Demonstrate a friendly demeanor and the ability to communicate effectively with others and demonstrate excellent customer service skills.
- Able to successfully handle multiple demands and perform effectively despite changing priorities.
- Demonstrate the ability to lead a group, strong management and organization skills, excellent communication skills, good judgment, reliability and ability to adapt to changing circumstances.
- Effectively embrace and support target dates, deadlines and goal requirements and continually report goal status to appropriate leadership.
- Ability to work flexible and inconsistent hours including occasional weekends.
Job Functions and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for working with the Fundraising Chair and Assistant Director in coordinating all fundraising efforts and plans of Mother’s Helper.
- Responsible for creating and executing long-range strategic fundraising plans with the Assistant Director and Chair of the Fundraising committee.
- Identify marketing opportunities to promote and secure potential volunteers and donors. Identify and implement structure and strategic planning within the organization.
- Provide support and demonstrate information technology support in regards to retail software and communication/marketing software.
- Operate within the designated budget and demonstrate effective budgeting and finance skills.
- Monitor day to day activities of Mother’s Helper.
- Manage Mother’s Helper.
- An incentive benefit may be added to the position’s earnings to help promote meeting of store goals.
- Perform other duties as assigned by the leadership of DaySpring Villa and Mother’s Helper.
To Apply: If you believe you are qualified for this job opportunity, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org